This is a super easy bread recipe. Minimal effort here I promise, and it comes in handy if you can’t escape your home. This is a nice crusty bread that I usually serve with soup or vegan chili. Note: If you have self-rising flour it’s actually 2 ingredient bread, but even I don’t have extra self-rising flour in my pantry. Enjoy!
Needs: Makes 1 Loaf
· 2 2/3 cups of all-purpose flour (substitute self-rising flour if you have and eliminate the baking powder and salt)
· 3 ¾ teaspoon of baking powder
· ¾ teaspoon of salt
· 12 oz. bottle of beer (use any kind you have on hand)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray or grease lightly.
2. Whisk together dry ingredients, then add in the beer.
3. Mix up and spread out onto your loaf pan.
4. Bake for 50-55 minutes.
5. Cool in pan for about 10 minutes before serving.